Junior Researcher, START
Megan Rutter is a Junior Researcher on the Unconventional Weapons and Technologies team at START. She has worked on projects ranging in topics from CBRN use by violent non-state actors, red-teaming and horizon scanning, and community-based violence prevention. Megan earned her B.S. in Criminal Justice and Psychology at Northeastern University and her M.A. in Security Policy Studies at George Washington University.
- George Washington University, M.A. in Security Policy Studies, Concentration in Conflict Resolution and Transnational Security Issues, 2018
- Northeastern University, B.S. in Criminal Justice and Psychology, 2016
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude, Scholar Athlete Honoree, Michael and Kitty Dukakis Public Service Co-op Award Recipient
- Junior Researcher, START, 2019-Present
- Research Assistant, START, 2017-2019