Complete information on the Empirical Assessment of Domestic Radicalization (EADR) project, which yielded PIRUS, can be found on the EADR project page. That project's final report, which includes additional information about PIRUS, and findings from START’s analysis of the data, is available here: Empirical Assessment of Domestic Radicalization (EADR) Final Report.
A complete list of PIRUS reports is below.
Radicalization to Violence: A Pathway Approach to Studying Extremism 2018 (Journal Article)
Correlates of Violent Political Extremism in the United States 2018 (Journal Article)
- Pre-Radicalization Criminal Activity of United States Extremists 2018 (Research Brief)
- Profiles of Radicalization in the United States 2017 (Research Brief)
- Cut from the Same Cloth? A Comparative Study of Domestic Extremists and Gang Members in the United States 2017 (Journal Article)
- Studying Terrorism Empirically: What We Know about What We Don't Know 2017 (Journal Article)
- Empirical Assessment of Domestic Radicalization (EADR) 2016 (Report)
- Quest for Significance and Violent Extremism: The Case of Domestic Radicalization 2016 (Journal Article)
- Understanding the Threat: What Data Tell Us about U.S. Foreign Fighters 2015 (Research Brief)